Sales Development & Marketing Coordinator
BONE Structure is a technology company that develops leading edge building system solutions for the construction industry.
Our core product is a proprietary building system patented in 42 countries. It's a structural steel frame and insulation system for home owners, builders and real estate developers who want to build fully customizable, highly energy efficient homes. Working with a network of local manufacturing partners across Canada and California, BONE Structure delivers its flat packed components to the building site to be assembled and finished by local labor.
With more than 60 professionals including Architects, Engineers, Project Managers, etc., we are a dynamic and innovative company continuously searching for creative talent to join our multidisciplinary team.
As the Sales and Marketing Coordinator, you will be the first point of contact with incoming leads, as well as assisting the marketing team with the lead acquisition. You will nurture medium to long term leads with calls, emails, documentation creation, news sharing and additional content created by the marketing team. Using the available tools, you will develop workflows in order to automate and streamline the sales cycle.
As the initial contact with our customers in California, your role will be to:
- Respond and manage leads generated by the phone and web;
- Perform pre-qualification calls and email follow-ups with incoming leads;
- Qualify leads into sales opportunities for the Sales Team (Validate budget, project feasibility, timeline);
- Transfer and coordinate meetings between the potential clients and sales team;
- Organise and manage marketing events; Information Sessions and Open House events;
- Take part in Marketing meeting to report California’s market update and needs;
- Establish and ensure BONE Structure presence/visibility in industry related events (tradeshows, conferences, awards)
- Develop relationships with local media outlets and influencers
- Support the Sales and Marketing Team and act as liaison between the office and the sales team
As the local presence for the Marketing team, your role will be to:
- Previous experience with inbound and outbound sales
- Proven track record in sales and/or account management (Minimum 2 years experience)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Advanced experience using a CRM (i.e. Salesforce or HubSpot)
- Knowledge of the real estate, construction and custom home building sectors.
- Strong sense of organisation, autonomy and versatility.
- Competitive, motivated, self starter with a positive winning attitude.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at once while meeting deadlines.
Base Salary + Commission
Work in a fast moving environment with many reaponsabilities