Assembly Specialist - US
WHAT IS BONE STRUCTURE?
BONE Structure® has developed a patented technology used to design, manufacture and assemble residential and light commercial buildings with zero waste, more efficiently and without compromising architectural creativity. BONE Structure is rapidly growing all across Canada and the US.
Our mission is to lead the world’s transition to sustainable construction
BONE structure is rapidly growing across North America and in other international markets and is seeking an Assembly Specialist with 1 to 3 years of residential and/or small commercial construction trade experience for our California/ US West Coast division.
- Like to have fun and learn something new every day.
- The word impossible does not exist in your vocabulary, you see only opportunities.
- You are not a prima donna: the team first.
- Like the idea of thinking outside the box.
- You love receiving new tools for your birthday
- Looking to participate in an adventure, the evolution of a new technology that is proving to be a game-changer in the industry.
The Assembly Specialist will work closely with new BONE Structure Authorized Contractors and all members of the project team and will be responsible for the following:
- Perform on-site training of new BONE Structure Authorized Assembly Teams (3-5 weeks / job site)
- Job-site troubleshooting, provide site support for BONE Structure Authorized Builders during construction
- Travel between job-sites across California, and other states.
- Build and maintain relationships within our builder network.
- Create construction schedules, perform regular updates and document site progress.
- Coordinate job-site logistics and maintain relationships with neighboring occupants.
- Assist Project Managers with construction support: meet with general contractors and subcontractors for pre-construction meetings, coordinate assembly and delivery schedule, inspect anchor placement.
- Professionally represent BONE Structure as primary interface with Builder, Owner and Design Team during the construction phase.
- We are looking for an open minded, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks and communicate effectively.
- The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent listening skills and strong communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues (...opportunities)
- Effective participation in team environment
- 1-3+ years of site experience in California
- Able to operate power tools and use hand tools, as well as a reliable car/truck for transportation
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude