- Like to have fun while evolving every day.
- The word impossible does not exist in your vocabulary, you see only opportunities.
- You are not a prima donna: the team first.
- Like the idea of thinking outside the box.
- Looking to participate in an adventure, the evolution of a new technology, which will make you surpass yourself.
As the main contact with our customers, your role will be to:
- Follow-up with leads generated by the web, walk-in traffic and information requests.
- Provide a personalized and dedicated service to each lead.
- Convert leads into sales opportunities for architecturals plans.
- Coordinate meetings between the client and the various members of our team.
- Establish timelines for deliverables to customers and do follow-ups.
- Produce customer quotes.
- Support the client in the various administrative processes (city, bank, etc.) associated with the purchase of a house.
- Keep the customer informed of the progress of the project.
- Link between the builder and the customer.
- Follow-up after-sales.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in sales and account management.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Experience using a CRM.
- Good knowledge of the real estate & construction sector.
- Strong sense of organisation, autonomy and versatility.
- Competitive, motivated, self starter with a positive winning attitude.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at once while meeting deadlines.