BONE Structure is a technology company that develops leading edge building system solutions for the construction industry.
Our core product is a proprietary building system patented in 42 countries. It's a structural steel frame and insulation system for home owners, builders and real estate developers who want to build fully customizable, highly energy efficient homes. Working with a network of local manufacturing partners across Canada and California, BONE Structure delivers its flat packed components to the building site to be assembled and finished by local labor.
With more than 60 professionals including Architects, Engineers, Project Managers, etc., we are a dynamic and innovative company continuously searching for creative talent to join our multidisciplinary team.
BONE Structure is looking for a well-organized, flexible, sharp executive-level collaborator to become the Vice President’s right hand. We need you to work magic behind the scenes and ensure that you are one step ahead of the game in handling changing schedules, internal and external communications, and impactful projects while maintaining confidentiality, integrity & professionalism. You will be working in a fast-paced environment surrounded by creative and passionate individuals that are excited to be part of something big: leading the transition to sustainable construction.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize under pressure without sacrificing attention to detail
- Ability to maintain composure and sense of humor in high-pressure situations
- Outstanding communication skills : communicating clearly, concisely and persuasively face-to-face, as well as in reports, memos, client communications, even routine emails, is vital
- Irreproachable professionalism : you don’t play office politics, gossip about coworkers (or the boss), or betray confidences
- Team player mindset and ability to work effectively with a diverse set of personalities
- Ability to stay on top of new tools and technologies with an need to constantly learn
- Strong business acumen : make excellent game-time decisions
- Flexibility with last minute changes: adaptable and resourceful in a dynamic environment
- Self-starter: can take even the smallest project and run with it to the successful completion
- Willingness to go the extra mile: tireless when it comes to resolving problems, averting crises, and fulfilling commitments, even in the face of push-backs
- Strategic calendar management in a rapidly changing environment
- Develop and/or maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external contacts
- Project manage special initiatives
- Plan complicated travel arrangements and handle monthly expense reports
- Plan and execute on-site and off-site meetings, dinners, and events for the Management team
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the company's goals and priorities
- Handle confidential, non-routine information and facilitate communication between appropriate people and teams
- Follow up with interfacing teams to ensure completion of previously agreed action items
- Note-taking during confidential meetings, synthesize outcomes and distribute
- Develop and assist with preparation of presentation materials, review and summarize reports and documents
- Liaise with CEO’s Executive Assistant
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment in the representation of BONE Structure
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills (English & French)
- 5+ years’ experience providing direct administrative support to an executive at a fast-pace company
- Proficient using Microsoft Office and Google G-Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Experience with calendar management for multiple principals and teams or high-level executives
- Start-up background or experience working in a growth environment
- A strong passion for BONE Structure’s mission