SALES - Client Project Manager
WHAT IS BONE STRUCTURE?
BONE Structure® has developed a patented technology used to design, manufacture and assemble residential and light commercial buildings with zero waste, more efficiently and without compromising architectural creativity. BONE Structure is rapidly growing all across Canada and in the US.
With more than 60 professionals including Architects, Engineers, Project Managers, etc., we are a dynamic and innovative company continuously searching for creative talent to join our multidisciplinary team. Our mission is to lead the world’s transition to sustainable construction. Be part of the change.
PROFILE – SALES, Client Project Manager
- Like to have fun while evolving every day.
- The word impossible does not exist in your vocabulary, you see only opportunities.
- You are not a prima donna: the team first.
- Like the idea of thinking outside the box.
- Looking to participate in an adventure, the evolution of a new technology, which will make you surpass yourself.
As the main contact with our customers, your role will be to:
- Follow-up with leads generated by the web, walk-in traffic and information requests.
- Provide a personalized and dedicated service to each lead.
- Qualify and convert leads into sales opportunities for architectural plans and materials
- Coordinate meetings between the client and the various members of our team.
- Establish timelines for deliverables and do follow-ups.
- Support the client in the various administrative processes (city, bank, etc.) associated with the purchase of a house.
- Keep the customer informed of the progress of the project.
- Link between the builder and the customer.
- Do after sales follow-ups.
- Bachelor degree in administration or Real Estate certification or equivalent.
- Proven track record in sales and account management (Minimum 5 years experience)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Advanced experience using a CRM (i.e. Salesforce)
- Good knowledge of the real estate, construction and custom home building sectors.
- Strong sense of organisation, autonomy and versatility.
- Competitive, motivated, self starter with a positive winning attitude.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at once while meeting deadlines.
- Bilingual is plus.