Sales Coordinator / Coordonnateur aux Ventes
BONE Structure is a technology company that develops leading edge building system solutions for the construction industry.
Our core product is a proprietary building system patented in 25 countries. It's a structural steel frame and insulation system for home owners, builders and real estate developers who want to build fully customizable, highly energy efficient homes. Working with a network of local manufacturing partners across Canada and California, BONE Structure delivers its flat packed components to the building site to be assembled and finished by local labor.
With more than 60 professionals including Architects, Engineers, Project Managers, etc., we are a dynamic and innovative company continuously searching for creative talent to join our multidisciplinary team.
As the Sales Coordinator, you will be responsible for qualifying incoming leads via phone and web for the sales team. You will nurture medium to long term leads with documentation, news and content created by the marketing team. Using the available tools, you will develop workflows in order to automate and streamline the sales cycle.
PROFILE – Sales Manager
- Like to have fun while evolving every day.
- The word impossible does not exist in your vocabulary, you see only opportunities.
- You are not a prima donna: the team first.
- Like the idea of thinking outside the box.
- Looking to participate in an adventure, the evolution of a new technology, which will make you surpass yourself.
As the main contact with our customers, your role will be to:
- Respond and manage leads generated by the phone, web and walk-in traffic;
- Perform pre-qualification calls and email follow-ups with incoming leads;
- Qualify leads into sales opportunities for the Sales Team (Validate budget, project feasibility, timeline);
- Provide a personalized and dedicated service to each lead;
- Transfer and coordinate meetings between the potential clients and sales team;
- Support the Sales Team and act as liaison between the office and the sales team;
- Develop workflows to automate and streamline the sales and qualification process;
- Attend BONE Structure events and support the sales team;
- Do after sales follow-ups with customer satisfaction surveys.
- Previous experience with inbound and outbound sales
- Proven track record in sales and/or account management (Minimum 2 years experience)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Advanced experience using a CRM (i.e. Salesforce or Pardot or HubSpot)
- Knowledge of the real estate, construction and custom home building sectors is a plus.
- Strong sense of organisation, autonomy and versatility.
- Competitive, motivated, self starter with a positive winning attitude.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at once while meeting deadlines.
- Must be Bilingual (French and English)