BONE Structure is a technology company that develops leading edge building system solutions for the construction industry.
Our core product is a proprietary building system patented in 42 countries. It's a structural steel frame and insulation system for home owners, builders and real estate developers who want to build fully customizable, highly energy efficient homes. Working with a network of local manufacturing partners across Canada and California, BONE Structure delivers its flat packed components to the building site to be assembled and finished by local labor.
With more than 60 professionals including Architects, Engineers, Project Managers, etc., we are a dynamic and innovative company continuously searching for creative talent to join our multidisciplinary team.
As the Communications Manager, you will be responsible for BONE Structure overall communication strategy and organisation.
- Like to have fun while evolving every day.
- Enjoys a fast pace multi task working environment
- The word impossible does not exist in your vocabulary, you see only opportunities.
- You are not a prima donna: the team first.
- Like the idea of thinking outside the box.
- Looking to participate in an adventure, the evolution of a new technology, which will make you surpass yourself.
In close collaboration with Sales and Marketing:
- Develop and implement strategic, multi-channel communication plans, for announcements and research initiatives that include traditional and social media relations, internal communications, digital content and client marketing
- Leverage and/or develop strong media contacts to generate high-quality media
- Distribute news releases, monitor activity and report results
- Ensure that all PR strategies and messages protect the firm’s reputation and are consistent with branding initiatives, marketing messages and media policy.
- Develop and organize PR/GR programs to support CEO & executive roadshows in core markets
- Track and report media engagement and results
- Lead award and speaker opportunity submissions
- Content creation for BONE Structure blog and website
- Lead social media content development and deployment
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, journalism, marketing communications, or related discipline.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in corporate or marketing communications.
- Bilingual with excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills in English and French.
- Experience in writing for print publications, web content, social media, and other communication(s) materials.
- Experience in communications planning and project management.
- Experience in social media strategies an asset.
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects and meet strict deadlines.
- Experience in working and collaborating with advertising agencies.
- Strong organizational skills, sense of autonomy and self-discipline.
- Keen to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to show initiative.
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Team player.